What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a small file stored on the visitor’s device of the website in order to keep some information that allows identifying the type of device or that is relevant to adapt all the components of the website.
Placing cookies will help the site recognize your device the next time the user visits it.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, such as how users arrive and use the sites or zone of the country / countries through which they access the site, etc.
At any time, the user may, through his or her browser, decide to be notified of the receipt of cookies as well as block their entry into their system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of the sites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Yes, to improve the experience of using the website www.partilhaconstante.org/en/, keeping visitor information, allowing you to determine your preferences, assist in completing forms and collect performance indicators, such as the origin and time of access to the website.
– Essential Cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site.
– Analytic cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services of the site that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
– Feature Cookies – Recall user-defined features on visits prior to the website. In a nutshell, feature cookies retain user preferences for site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
– Third-party cookies – These serve to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
– Advertising Cookies – These serve to target advertising based on the interests of each user, allowing you to limit the number of times the ad is displayed. These cookies help measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, they do not identify the user.
How we explain cookies helps you get the most out of our site.
We remind you that by turning off cookies, parts of our site may not function properly.
You can get more information about cookies at the following link: allaboutcookies